Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Product designing and pattern making:
Fabric testing and fabric inspection:
- Fabric GSM testing machine
- Weighing scale,
- Meter scale,
- Fabric inspection (visual inspection machine).
- Color cabinet
- Fiber content
- Sample washing machine and Tumble drier
- Fabric handling equipment in the fabric store
Fabric spreading machines:
Cutting room machines:
- A fusing machine,
- Ply number machine,
- Piping cutting machine (automatic rib cutting machine)
- Racks for storing cutting
- Trolley for moving cutting from bundle section to sewing lines
- Heat transfer printer – if your designs have printed labels and
logo, you can install the heat transfer printer and do the printing
job in – house.
- Single Needle Lock Stitch (three different types of SNLS machines
are used depending on the operation. Normal lockstitch
machine, with under bed trimmer and equipped with edge cutter)
- Feed off the Arm
- Single needle chain stitch machine
- Multi-needle chain stitch machine (e.g. Kansai Special)
- Overlock sewing machines
- Flatlock machines – Flatbed and cylinder bed types
- Double-needle lockstitch machine
- Button holing machine
- Button Sewing machine
- Zig-zag sewing machine
- Snap button attaching machine
For the garment sewing, there are many automatic and semiautomatic
machines are available. Some of the automatic sewing
machines are sewing operation and product specific. Like trouser
back pocket welting machine, Jeans back pocket setter and
pocket attachment in back panels. Logo embroidery machine.
- Garment checking tables,
- Spotting gun etc.
- Thread trimmers
For the garment finishing, various type finishing equipment is
there. Like bulk pressing, Tunnel finishing etc.
Garment packing:In the garment packing stage, hang tags must be attached to the garment.
For tagging, you need tag gun machine.